II. JOYO MOTHERBOARD WARRANTY & TERMS
2.1 SOFTWARAE SUPPORT
Your purchased product is supplied with pre-installed software. If you have any related technical problems when using your purchased product, we suggest you check the manual or technical support web site to carry out preliminary trouble shooting. Joyo will be limited to support your product if the operating system has been altered. Third party software may require support from such vendors.
2.2 LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
· If the product fails during normal and proper use within the warranty period, joyo will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective parts within the product, or the product itself, with items that are functionally equivalent to that as originally supplied, or better, during the warranty period defined for the model, using new or refurbished parts or units.
· All components repaired or replaced by joyo will be under warranty for the remaining period of your warranty.. ASUS will not be liable to restore or transfer the user’s data or programs from the original hard disk
2.3 GENERAL PRODUCT WARRANTY SERVICE
· Terms During the Limited Warranty Period as stated above, JOYO will, at its sole discretion, replace any defective component.
2.4 EXCLUSIONS FROM LIMITED WARRANTY SERVICE
The warranty only covers failures or malfunctions that occur during the warranty period and under normal use conditions as well as any material or workmanship defect. The warranty will not apply to or be valid under conditions including but not limited to the following:
· The serial number of the product, components or accessories has been altered, cancelled, removed, or otherwise not valid as identified by JOYO;
· The product has been tampered with, repaired and/or modified by non-authorized personnel;
· The product warranty seals have been broken or altered; There is damage caused by natural disaster, intentional or unintentional misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of war, improper maintenance, or use under abnormal conditions;
· There is damage caused by accidental drops, bent pins, spills, fire, or power surges. There is damage from improper installation, improper connection, or use of parts and/or components not manufactured or sold by joyo;
· There is damage from use outside of the operation or storage parameters or environment detailed in the User's Manual or reasonably acceptable for similar product usage models deemed industry standard best practices;
· There is damage from third party software or from virus(es);